Niklas Prager has extensive and solid experience from the global pharma industry and has held leadership positions in research-focused pharmaceutical companies such as Merck/MSD and Pfizer, with both Sweden and the USA as a base. He has also been CEO and board member/chairperson of several medtech and biotech companies such as Medivir AB and CellaVision AB, and has experience with different types of ownership, from listed to private and private equity.
- CEO and COO Bactiguard
- Business Sweden in Japan
- Investment Banking at SEB
- McKinsey and Bain
- M. Sc. In Business and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics.
MD, PhD, Scientific Advisor, CMO
Staffan is Professor in Clinical Neuroimaging in the department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet and Senior physician/Consultant in endovascular neurointerventional procedures in the department of Neuroradiology, Karolinska University Hospital, as well as research group leader who has published widely on novel neuroimaging and interventional techniques. In 2016, he gave the Seldinger Honorary Lecture at the European Congress of Radiology. In 2020, he received the Hans Wigzell Foundation Science Prize.
MD, Head of Procella
- Medical degree cardiology at Harvard Medical
- Internal Medicine at NYPH-Weil Cornell Cardiology
- Fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Research work at Karolinska Institutet focused on novel cardiac stem cell and RNA therapies for heart disease.
PhD, Head of SmartCella Solutions
- PhD in Neuroscience Karolinska Institutet
- Fellow at Columbia University (New York) diabetes and stem cells.
- Research at Karolinska Institutet aimed to translate cardiac stem cell therapy for treatment of heart disease.
Malin af Petersens
- Aberdeen Standard Investments; CFO Property Division, Financial Director of the Nordic Property business and the most recent position (2010-2019) as Head of Fund Operations Property EMEA.
- Deloitte & Touche as external auditor in the bank/financial sector. B.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration